Monday, April 28, 2008

The weekend was good. Saturday we ended up going to a Trading Center about a 40 min. drive from here. The boy's got some die cast cars and hubby got a couple of things. I didn't get anything but then again I just don't enjoy spending money LOL. I don't know why but I have always been like that. Even when I was younger I never begged my parents for the "cool" clothes or the "in thing". Nope I liked the cheaper stuff better. My mom used to even try to get me to want the more expensive things but I just didn't care for them. My dad and also my dad's mom was like that too so I must take after them. I just don't know why I am like that. I don't think it's necessarily because I am cheap LOL. I just really don't like spending money on me. I love getting other people things. Especially if it's something I know they will like. I guess I am just odd LOL.
Anyway Sunday we went to church and then the rest of the day was spend at home. That was a nice break after all the running we did during the week. It was nice just to be lazy LOL.
Today was the monthly MOMS Club meeting. No one else is running for Secretary except me so I will be having that position once the elections are over LOL. This will mean I will have to get rid of some of the other things I do like Create and Play maybe the Science Club, Nursery coordinator and making the name tags LOL. Wow I don't think I realized how much I do till I typed it all out LOL. I love being a part of the club though. I have made a lot of good friends through it and I know the boy's love doing the things they have going and also have made a lot of good friends.
Tomorrow is laundry day. But other than that no plans. I am hoping for another do nothing much day LOL. I don't feel like I recuperated from last week LOL. But who knows what tomorrow will bring. How was every one's weekend?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm learning how to be cheap too, its not a bad thing either. With todays cost of living its what has to be done.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice weekend! Ours was nice too, just did a lot of cleaning. :)