Monday, July 21, 2008

I haven't really been doing too much the last couple day's other than being hot LOL.  Sunday we didn't end up going to church because hubby wasn't feeling well. It was such a lazy day.  I slept for a while and honestly didn't do much of anything.  Today was a little better LOL.  I didn't go any where but had more energy and did clean up the house some (not that it's that bad since I really cleaned it not too long ago).  Yesterday I didn't do my exercises like I should have.  I tell you I just had no energy ugh.  Today I did though so that's good.  Today I also did some school work with the boy's.  I am going to try to get back on track with that.  We have been out and about lately that I haven't gotten to it.  But the boy's really need it I think.  They seem to have a better attitude about things when they do their school work.  They will have Wednesday off though because they are going swimming again at the pond.  Hey that's P.E. right? LOL.  Then later we are going to the car show again (they have it every Wednesday from 6-9).  So they are learning about cars LOL.  So shop class you think? LOL.  In Michigan we don't have to report to anyone or anything so I really don't have to count anything.  More for my benefit than anything else LOL.  So how was your weekend? 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hard to get motivated when its hot. kids are going to vbs this week so I have been walking them down then I walk back alone, then walk alone to go get them and walk them back so thats pretty good exercise for me this week and even though its hot I still do it cause they have to be there. lol

Homeschool Mom said...

I am so envious. To not have to check in with the school district must let you just enjoy homeschooling! I am always so worried that we won't pass the evaluation at the end of the year! I think swimming counts as PE! You go cutie!

Maria

Carla said...

the weekend was HOT, so we didn't do too much during the day. One evening we cleaned out the attic in preparation for moving. *blech* The rest of the weekend was spent recovering from that activity.

Anonymous said...

We don't have to report to the school system either. We just have to mail them a letter (before school starts) stating that we are homeschooling them, and then send them copies of the state tests.