Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It was cold again today but thankfully I was able to go to the Laundromat to do laundry. No frozen water LOL. But when Hubby took the clothes out to the car last night he forgot to pack the backpack with the boy's school work in it and I didn't see it before we left. So we had to do school when we got back. So again we were a little off schedule. It wasn't bad but I really hate getting off our routine. I don't really have a strict routine and it's not like we have a routine for everything but with the routine we do have I don't like being off track. I do have to say though things went well for being off routine for the last two days.

Tomorrow is the rescheduled Create and Play with the MOMS Club that I and another mom is in charge of. It should be fun. I know the boy's will have fun. Hubby has been working overtime this week so seeing as we only have one vehicle the other mom that is also in charge of Create and Play is going to pick us up at 9:30 am. So I hope to get a little bit of school work done before going and finishing up when we get home. So once again our schedule will be off. I am just glad things are still running pretty smoothly even being off schedule.

Friday I don't have any plans so it will be a relaxing day. Hubby was thinking of going in pretty early on Friday at work so he can leave early. We shall see how that goes. Poor guy has been working a lot of overtime this week because his brother that works with him has had off for medical reasons. So he is pretty tired this week. I hope he gets some rest and sleep this weekend. What are your plans for the weekend?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our schedule gets messed up on Wednesdays, because Joe has them off work. We always seem to get delayed until around 12:00! Ack! *lol*

Julie

kel said...

Our schedule has had to be rearranged a bit the last two weeks but that is one of the homeschooling joys is the ability to do that.

Unknown said...

is it warming up there finally