Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Man it's been so cold here. I am so looking forward to spring/summer LOL. I just don't do well with cold weather and yet I live here in Michigan. Well at least we don't live in Alaska I guess LOL. I think I might have moved away to a warmer state if I hadn't gotten married to a man that loves the cold LOL. Oh well I guess I will keep the hubby though LOL. He did after all help produce our handsome little men ! :P.

Today we did school work but we did it a little later than usual. We didn't start school work till after lunch which is pretty out of schedule for us but I had to run a few errands and do a few things before we started. It went smoother than I thought it would. Usually if we wait till later in the day to do school work then the boy's get cranky and don't want to do their work but today they did really well. Tomorrow will be back on schedule though.

The water emergency was over in the mid morning so tomorrow I will be able to go to the Laundromat to do the never ending laundry. I just don't know how four people can make so much laundry LOL. It's not like all of us change our clothes every few hours so where does this laundry come from? Does it hide out till it's laundry day and then just show up in the laundry basket or what LOL. Oh well it will get done. Besides laundry isn't the chore I hate the most. The one I really don't like doing is dishes for some reason LOL. What's the chore you hate doing the most?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you thank you thank you for the link to the phonics site on Nature MOm. My little 4 year old loves it. I just taught her to use the mouse and click today.

Anonymous said...

I hear you on the laundry!!! With my four, plus Joe and I, I never seem to catch up! *rofl*

Anonymous said...

I don't mind actually doing the laundry. It's the folding it and putting it away that gets me. We know a family with 5 kids that doesn't fold/put away any laundry. Instead they just pile it on the ping pong table and all of the kids come down and get what they need when they need it. Despite the wrinkle problem, that sounds great to me!