Thursday, June 12, 2008

Yesterday was such a busy day. I had a friend over to go over what we were going to do for Create and Play the next day (today). So we sat and chatted and had a good time. It was a good time. We were going to do a Father's Day craft with all the kids in MOMS Club. She had her two young kids over too and they all played together while my friend and I got to talk :D.

Later we went shopping. I had to pick up a few things for Create and Play and for the Formal dinner thing I am going to on the 21 for the MOMS Club. So we were out and about all day yesterday.

When we got home I was having trouble (still am) with my printer so I spent a lot of time trying to figure that out but I don't know what the deal is. So by the time I was done with that I was tired and ready for bed LOL. Maybe the printer will work it's self out or might have to get a new one ugh.

Today was Create and Play and it turned out really well. A lot of people came. We made a card (finger painting :D) and a frame from those big Popsicle sticks you can get at craft stores. It was all very cool! I know the boy's had a blast.

Oh and wanted to answer a question I had a while back from Julie (sorry forgot about it till now :P) with the Secretary position I am taking with the MOMS Club it is not a paid job it's voluntary. It's a Non-Profit group. I can still put it on my Resume though when and if ever I get a job! It will be some work but I think I will enjoy it and it will make me think a little LOL.

Hope everyone is having a great week. I know for me it has zoomed by!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun crafts to me! I'm sure the kids loved it!!

Bummer about the printer! Hope you get it working.

Unknown said...

don't you just love electronics, makes me wonder why they don't build them with wings cause I have threatened to send mine flying a time or two