Monday, January 14, 2008

My Babblings

This weekend I didn't feel all that well. I didn't get the bug the boy's had but I just didn't feel well. I haven't felt well actually in a week but thankfully today I feel much better. Better than I have for a week anyway.

Today was a good day. It was busy too. Woke-up and got the boy's around and we had breakfast and got them around and we did some schooling and then it was off to the monthly Bible Study group we have that is one part of the MOMS Club that I am in. I so look forward to this each month because not only is it a great time to get together with my friends but I love sharing the Word with other women as well. I always feel at peace afterwards and refreshed.

After Bible study I came home and did the rest of schooling with the boy's and then spent some time with them. So I guess today wasn't too terribly busy but a little more so then usual. My friend was supposed to come by today too but she isn't feeling well either so she couldn't make it. That's ok though because it made me a little less busy than I would have.

Tomorrow is good old laundry day so it's off to the Laundromat. I got some of the boy's work packed in a backpack so they can do stuff there. This way we are not having to wait till we are done with laundry to do school work. They also keep busy doing it like this. My boy's seem to do better in the morning hours to do school rather than later in the day or night. I am the same way too though. That's one think I really do love about homeschooling because I can choose when to do it with the boy's. When I know they are at their optimum and that could be at any time during the day. My boy's tend to learn better in the morning hours. Who knows that might change as they get older. Ok I know this post was a lot of babble so please forgive me LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well... Hope you're 100% soon!

Sounds like a nice day!

Hugs!
Julie