Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Another Blah Day and other things

It's been a rainy, grey day. It hasn't poured down rain but he slow drizzling kind. I don't mind rain too much but when it's a drizzle like it was today it makes me so tired and blah feeling. If it was stormy I would love it. Since I really do love storms but it wasn't a storm, just blah! I know it's fall but I can do without this blah weather LOL. Then again I am not ready for winter just yet either LOL.
Can you believe it's only two more months till Christmas? We got ahead this year. We are pretty much done with the boy's stuff. They wanted Star Wars stuff so it wasn't too hard LOL. Now we just have to get a few things for like my mom and other family members. Can't do much this year though since H. will be losing his job at the end of Feb. Pray that he finds a new job before this one ends. But there in Michigan it might be hard. Don't know what or where we will go if we have to move to another state. Michigan is slowly dying though. With the car manufacturing going down hill and jobs moving out of Michigan. I just don't know what will happen. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers!
Today was laundry day so we went to the Laundromat and did that along with getting all their school work done there. The boy's are so good for me when we go. They do their work like I ask them and never give me too much trouble LOL. All though they like to get gum out of this gum ball thing where you play pin ball with it till it falls in the hole lol. We were there from almost 8:30 a.m. till about a quarter till eleven a.m. I am blessed to have such good boy's LOL.
Tomorrow, other than doing school we don't have anything planned. It will be nice to just relax for a day. Saturday will be a busy day with going to the zoo and hubby being off again to help his friend out again. Ah a mother never really rest does she? LOL

No comments: