Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fabulous

My friend Julie, gave me this. (Thank you! :D)





The Fabulous Award Rules:

  1. You have to pass it on to 5 fabulous blogs.
  2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions.
  3. Make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.

My 5 fabulous addictions:

  1. My Family
  2. Reading a good book.
  3. Anything to do with paper (Yes, I do realize I am odd LOL)
  4. Blogging
  5. Chocolate (enough said right? LOL).


I am passing this on to:

  1. Ellen at Once a Wounded Lilly no a Desert Rose
  2. Ami Mental
  3. The Woman at We Love We Live
  4. Kelly at The Weber Saga
  5. Madame Rousseau at Madame Rousseau Blog

I would pass it on to everyone on my blog list but I only could pick 5 :(. I love reading every one's blog!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How do I pass it on?

Ruth said...

I'm honored. I ask the same question as Ellen.. I'm a total computer dummy!

Anonymous said...

I always hate having to choose too... I want to give the award to everyone... But I also know that it's nice to actually see your name there, when you get the award. *lol*

Unknown said...

I'm trying to pass it on, but Bobbie tagged me and I am tagging you - however it is you do it. See new blog. I've got to go back and read your directions. LOL I have a memory like a cup without a bottom.