Friday, November 28, 2008

Our Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  Our was pretty good.  This year we went to one of our Pastor's homes for Thanksgiving.  It really was a great time.  Harlow's friend (who is also married to the Pastor's wife sister) was there and a few other people.  It really was a nice get together.  Our Pastor has two kids that are collage age and they were there also.  They played Lego's and a Game Cube games with the boys. 

The boys had such a blast playing with them.  There were no other kids there but the boys didn't care LOL.  They didn't even really want to leave when it was time to go LOL. 

The time went so fast.  Probably because it was such a good time.  We were there from about 11:00 a.m. till 9:30 p.m.!  We didn't expect to be there that long but time just got away from us.  It was really a great time had by all.

Today we are off to go feasting again at my brother-in-laws and sister-in-laws.  I know the boys will have another great time there.  They will have their cousins to play with and their aunt's and Uncles there as well. 

Besides Christmas I think my other favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.  I love the gathering of family and friends and just enjoying each other's company.  I love Christmas but Thanksgiving doesn't have the same stressors as Christmas does. 

On bad thing that did happen though was yesterday I woke up with the cold my boys decided to share with me *sigh* but thankfully it's just that a cold.  Not feeling the best but I know I could feel so much worse LOL.  So if I am incoherent in this post realize my head is a bit fuzzy from my cold LOL.  It's been a great time though other than that :).

HAPPY B-LATED THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!

3 comments:

kel said...

Hope your cold goes away fast.
Happy b-lated Thanksgiving.
Ours was nice, and today is a stay at home day with nothing really to do so looking forward to that too!

Anonymous said...

Lucky me (or not so lucky) got a Thanksgiving cold too... Boooo!

Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving! It is a nice holiday... I like Independence Day too, but Christmas will always be my favorite! :D

CFC Flames '04 said...

Sounds like a great Thanksgiving! Hope you guys feel all better soon. Anytime that you can be with family is wonderful - we miss ours so much!