"No one tagged me for this. But I'm tagging a bunch of people. You're probably
on the list.Yeah, you.So blog this. You know, if you have a blog and
all...Because sometimes it's hard to know what to write about.Holidaze are
busy.Some days I sit down to write something for my blog and draw a blank. If
that happens to you in the next month or so, use this handy meme. You can do the
whole thing at once, like I did, or use one question a day and have something to
write about for 25 days in a row! "
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper. Thought it would probably be much easier on hubby and I if we did gift bags LOL.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. This year we actually have a full size one. We didn't have any room till this year to have a full sized one. My SIL was supposed to give us one of hers but her being the sweetheart she is actually just bought us one. Isn't she awesome?!
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving. Yeah we start early LOL.
4. Do you like eggnog? Yes, but can't drink too much off it.
5. Favorite gift received as a child? I loved all my gifts so I think they were all my favorites!
6. Hardest person to buy for? Hubby because he always guess what I got him way before Christmas ugh LOL.
7. Easiest person to buy for? The boys because they like anything related to Star Wars or Lego's.
8. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but I want to get one some day.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? I am just terrible at this. I mean well and even buy cards but very rarely do they end up being sent *Sigh* I am awful I know.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? You know I can't think of any. I have loved whatever someone has given me. I just love that they even thought of me.
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? Good ol' It's A Wonderful Life . I remember watching this and the old black and white version of A Christmas Carol growing up. I still love watching them to this day!
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When ever we can afford it. Usually in Oct. or Nov.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? MMM Everything LOL. I love to raid the boys chocolate too hehe.
15. What decorations are on your tree? Well since we just got a full size tree we don't really have anything but multi color (came with lights on it) lights on it. All though Jarod got excited about having a full size tree and decided to decorate it with some of their Star Wars figures LOL. I should get a pic and post it sometime LOL.
16. Favorite Christmas song? Actually I love most of the Christmas Carols. I just really love Christmas and everything about it!!
17. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Well we don't leave Michigan but we do go to my moms and later to my Sister-in-law and Brother-in-laws home but neither is too far from where we live. I love spending time with our families!
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Hmm probably not LOL. I could probably name a lot of them but not all of them LOL.
19. Angel on top of tree or star? I like either really.
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Growing up I got to open one present on Christmas Eve but with the boys young now we just do it all on Christmas Morning and then off to my moms to open more :).
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? I have to agree with Ami. Mental in that people almost being afraid to say Merry Christmas or any other holiday at stores and other places. I know I wouldn't bite any one's head off if they wished me a Happy Hanukkah or whatever. I think people should use the greeting they are most comfortable with even if it's not what I celebrate. I just think it's sad it has gotten so you can't wish someone good will. Another think that is annoying is how commercialized everything has gotten. I think people have forgotten the true spirit of Christmas. It's not really about the gifts but of good cheer and being loving towards one another. It makes me a little sad.
22 What theme or color are you using when you decorate? Don't really have a theme. It's just about fun!!
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey or Ham. Mostly the deserts whatever they maybe LOL.
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? I only want (I pray) for my hubby to go through this schooling and get a decent job so we don't have to worry about food on our table or a roof over our heads. Doesn't have to be a lot of money but enough for us to live on :). Other than that I have everything I could ever wish for! I have a pretty good life and that is all I want :)!!
I Tag the following people:
And anyone else who would like to do it! Here are the questions without answers. This might be easier for you to copy and paste then having to go back and delete all my answers. Have fun and let me know if you did it :)...
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
2. Real tree or Artificial?
3. When do you put up the tree?
4. Do you like eggnog?
5. Favorite gift received as a child?
6. Hardest person to buy for?
7. Easiest person to buy for?
8. Do you have a nativity scene?
9. Mail or email Christmas cards?
11. Favorite Christmas Movie?
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
15. What decorations are on your tree?
16. Favorite Christmas song?
17. Travel at Christmas or stay at home?
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
19. Angel on top of tree or star?
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
22 What theme or color are you using when you decorate?
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
24. What do you want for Christmas this year?