Thursday, October 2, 2008

Today was fun. Went to my friends house for a MOMS Club® gathering for us moms to exercise with Shimmy :). My friend has the DVDs too so we just went to her house and danced together. It was a lot of fun. Normally I wouldn't dance in front of everyone but since I do it everyday and it's with friends I was ok with it LOL. Next week I am going back to her house and her and I are going to do it again together.

My friend and I always have a good time when we are together. We are ok with being goofy and silly. Neither one of us cares if people think we are nuts LOL. It's funny that when her and I first met we had some miscommunication so we didn't really talk to each other. We both though the other one didn't like the other. Then one day I was going to call her because I felt in my heart I should reach out to her (a God moment I say LOL) and she ended up calling me before I got a chance too. So we talked and have been friends every since. I am so glad we did because she is a good friend now and we have so much in common.

Ok totally changing the subject but I have another Jarod funny moment to tell LOL. We were watching a rerun of Nanny 911 (Chord actually wanted to watch it LOL) and of course the kids were throwing their fits (on TV not my boys LOL) and I looked over at Jarod and asked. "What if you had kids and they acted like that what would you do?" Jarod without missing a beat says, "I would call 911 and say my kid has gone crazy!" LOL how a six year old comes up with these things I will never know LOL. I hope everyone is having a good week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what the people at 911 would do if you called them up to tell them that your kids were going crazy? *rofl* ... SO FUNNY!

Unknown said...

That is so cute. I'm glad you have a good friend and it sounds like you have a lot of fun together.

kel said...

Let's not get Jarod and Braden together they are both too smart and too quick..LOL