"Awhile back Mother Dear received a question on what snack foods to buy for homeschooling families, on the go or at home, and she inspired this week’s theme. There are so many different kinds of snack foods, store-bought and homemade, and I would like to invite you to share what snack foods your family usually snacks on throughout the week. You’re welcome to make season lists too. I know there are different meals we eat during the colder seasons than we do in the warmer ones, and I imagine there are also seasonal snack foods as well."
Hmm we snack on a verity of things. It changes all the time. Let me think:
- Yogurt the boys like the Gogert too. All though we get a cheaper brand called Moo Tubes.
- Cheeses. This varies some we have snacked on is Munster, Swiss, Pepper Jack, and String Cheese.
- Fruit! This family loves fruit. We have been known to eat apples, kiwi's, banana's, oranges, grapes etc... So many fruits so little time LOL.
- Of course there are some bad for you snacks that we like to eat too LOL. Like Cookies, Ice Cream, chips etc. Though these aren't really regular snacks LOL.
- Granola Bars. We love our Granola Bars. All Verities.
- Hard Boiled Eggs.
Those are just some of our snacks. We like to snack a lot around here. Especially the boys. They think they need to eat all day LOL. That's growing boys for you I guess LOL.