Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Well not much went on today other than going to the Laundromat. I even got a nap in today which I needed. I have been staying up a little later and getting up at six a.m. so it's caught up with me LOL. I read a book I got from the Library before going to bed. Hey at least I am reading right? LOL.

Anyway things are going ok here. Hubby will be register for school tomorrow but won't be starting school till January. He is a bit nervous about starting school since he hasn't been to school since high school and collage is a bit different anyway. So if you can can you pray for him :). I know we would appreciate it. We have had some struggles since he's been laid off at the end of Feb. but I just know that we will be ok. God had gotten us through so much before this I know He will get us though. Sometimes it is hard to lean on Him though when I don't know where we are going you know? So please lots of prayers for us so we can stay calm and lean on God to get us through. Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear that, I got my nap in finally this afternoon. I didn't get but maybe an hour sleep last night then had to get up and go get a blood draw then shopping then home then NAP

Anonymous said...

Good luck to your hubby and school!... I don't know if I would be brave enough to go back to school. *lol*