Thursday, September 25, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs Theme #6: Summper Photo Essay

Click on above image to find out more.




THEME



"This week I want to invite you to take a moment and post a Summer
Photo Essay memoir. Starting from around the official date of Summer to this
past week - just give a basic summary of your summer as I know someone of you
are photoholics! Haha! Make sure you jot down your memoirs about each photo so
everyone can read about your summer. You can do the essay however you want. You
can journal a lot of just caption the photo! Can’t wait to see what you all
do!
Make sure you enter in your DIRECT link to your HM post and not just your
blog link. When others go back to look over the themes they will be able to go
directly to your post rather than just your front page."


  1. Jarod learns to ride a bike without training wheels (they grow-up so fast!!)
  2. One of our landlords cats had kittens. Mama cat feeding her babies (So cute!!)
  3. Hubby and boys sticking their tongue out at the camera (my silly boys hehe
  4. Me all dressed up for the MOMS Club® Banquet! Boy was that a fun time!
  5. Hubby bought me some flowers just because he loves me (Awww)
  6. Jarod riding his bike in the rain. We all had fun that day LOL.
  7. Car shows. We went to our local Independent Dairy for their weekly car shows!(lot of nice cars!!
  8. At my SIL's house swimming. This pic is of hubby coming to track me down to dunk me in the water LOL. I had a lot of water in my ears that day LOL.
  9. Again at my SIL's house swimming this time hubby has a squirt gun. Doesn't he look James Bond like LOL!!
  10. Boys dressed as Jedi's They love to dress-up LOL!! So imaginative!
  11. A preying mantis we found in our yard. Boys loved watching it!
  12. The best pic I got of these sharks at our Zoo. They usually stay at the top.
  13. Still at the Zoo Pic of Chord as a giant butterfly
  14. Another pic of the Zoo this one Jarod as the giant butterfly
  15. Last pic of the Zoo. Here we found out that the female of these monkeys turns white when she's found her mate. (they are monogamous). Monkey form of wedding ring. How cool!
  16. Jarod looses his other top tooth after eating cereal LOL.


This was fun!! I can't wait to see other's who posted to this. But for now I am off to get things done around here LOL. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how you did the pictures... I thought about doing mine in a collage, but was too lazy! *rofl*

I keep hoping that they will do a meme on where we do school... whether in a classroom, or around the dining table, or sitting on the floor. *lol*

tammy said...

Looks like a fun summer!! :) Thanks for sharing!

amysalli said...

nice picture. look like you had a great summer.

thanks for the comments on my page.
i hope so as well.