Monday, September 22, 2008

Had a good weekend. Friday we went to the Zoo with friends of ours. The boys and their friend had a great time. I think they enjoyed each other's company more so then being at the Zoo itself. I have to go through the pics and alter the ones with our friends on it since I am sure she doesn't want her children on the Internet LOL. When I do that I will try and get them up. I know, I know I said I wasn't going to take any more pics of the Zoo but hubby offered to buy more batteries for me so I really couldn't refuse could I? LOL. I just can't help myself :P.

Saturday, was pretty much a lazy day. We spent the time at home not doing a whole lot. Which was ok because after the Zoo I was pretty tired LOL. So were the boys too I think. It was a good day though :).

Sunday was Church of course. Not much after that either. So another lazy day. I did straighten up the house a bit though LOL. Yep, I have a boring life but that's so much better than having a lot of drama in my life LOL.

Today boys did their school work and then we all (even hubby) went to the Library to return a few books and to get a few more. After that we went to the park right next to the Library and let the boys play for a bit. Then we went for a short walk to the local store to get a us something to drink and took a longer walk back to the park so the boys could play a little longer. It was a nice day for a walk and it was a nice time together as a family. It's hard to just walk down our street since it's a busy road and the speed limit is 50 miles and hour with no sidewalk. So I am leery about just me walking down the road let alone with the kids. So when we can get walks in it's nice :). So what was your weekend?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nice weekend to me... Especially the day at the park and the walk! :D