Friday, April 18, 2008

Wow seems like forever since I blogged last LOL. We have just been on the go lately and being outside a lot since the weather has been treating us well LOL. Yesterday the boy's and I got a bit of a sunburn from being outside. Dummy me forgot to put sunscreen on them till later. I am usually pretty good about that but I think because the weather has been so finicky I just didn't think about it. Luckily no one is really complaining and it isn't a bad burn or anything.

This coming week is a busy week again for us. Monday hubby and I talked about taking the boy's to the Zoo. They don't know that yet though shh LOL. Then Tuesday we have a field trip to go to with a homeschool group in Ohio to see how the Pilgrims lived and they will get to do some hands on things there too. I know they will have fun. Thursday is Science Club which I am in charge of with the MOMS Club. We have one experiment but I need to look for a couple more. We have just been so busy lately I haven't had time to look to much.

Well I am off to catch up on some blog hopping LOL. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Busy, busy, busy, as usual!! :D ... That pilgrim thing sounds like a lot of fun! Can I come? *lol*

Hugs!
Julie