Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I know I went missing again LOL. This time it was because my laptop decided to be a pain again. True I could have used our desktop but hubby uses that mostly so I didn't want to take his time away LOL. He had his friend look at it that works on computers and they some how figured it out and so far it's working! Let's hope it lasts!!

I really don't have a lot to talk about since we didn't do a lot this weekend. We went to my mom's on Sunday for a bit. The frogs were our and about so we went and looked for frogs while we were there! I couldn't believe all the noises they make and they were all really small frogs! One we heard I thought for sure was a big frog from the sound he (or she not sure LOL) was making but once I found it, it was this tiny little thing!

Monday (yesterday) was Chord's check-up appointment. He had to get a shot too. He cried a bit but was ok afterwards. It's funny that I grew-up with getting pricked all the time with needles since I had to get my blood drawn all the time to make sure I had enough meds in my system to control my epilepsy when I was younger. So by the time I was three and and 1/2 years old it didn't phase me at all. I would even watch them do it without batting an eye. Now the boy's on the other hand really don't like needles and I even feel for them when they get them. I think I feel worse for them getting a shot then I ever did when I was getting them.

Other than that not much has been going on here. Nothing planned for tomorrow but have Create and Play on Thursday and Friday I am getting my hair cut. I hope everyone had a good weekend!!

3 comments:

Homeschool Mom said...

I have to admit, I am a chicken when it comes to needles! I feel for Chord! Needles are the stuff that nightmares are made of!

Maria

Unknown said...

I like the new look, love the pictures looks like they are having a blast outside.

Anonymous said...

I hate it when the kids have to get a shot! I always close my eyes tighter than the kids do!! *rofl* ... The nurses always ask if *I'm* OK, when it's the kid who got the shot!