Monday, February 4, 2008

Well, today we didn't go any where which is a good thing I think. I need a day or two during the week to just chill. Today I have felt a little agitated though. I don't know if it's hormonal or what. I just feel agitated. I know this will pass. I really do think it's hormonal though. Ever have those days?

Other than feeling agitated it was an ok day. I took lesson's with the boys a little easier so I wouldn't be agitated with them. But all in all it went well. Boy's are doing really well!!

Tomorrow is laundry day so we will go to the Laundromat and do our schooling there. Then I have to go to the Library to pick up some books for Create and Play on Thursday. I was supposed to go today but hubby had to do a few things and I forgot about it so I will have to do that tomorrow.

Thursday is Create and Play with MOMS Club and then Friday and the weekend are free. We shall see what we do then though. Never know what we are going to do on the weekend till it comes.

Not a very interesting day today but sometimes that is a good thing for me LOL. On a good note I haven't been overloading myself with things to do. I might have something planned for each week but I have it written down and scheduled so as not to over do myself. So my agitated mood today isn't because I am over doing it LOL. I just drank some drank some Celestial Seasonings Decaf Honey Chamomile, Green Tea and that made me feel more relaxed and at easy. So I do feel better now. I might go to bed earlier too that might help too. I hope everyone had a good day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have those days... Believe me! ... And now I want a cup of tea. Man, that sounds good! :D

Julie

Unknown said...

yes I have those days and it has nothing to do with hormones its just being overwhelmed