Thursday, November 15, 2007

What’s Been Going on Here

I know I haven't posted a blog since Monday but things have been busy here. First going back to this past Wednesday night hubby started not feeling well. Thursday he ended up coming home early because he was really not feeling well and called off on Friday and I went grocery shopping. Through the weekend hubby still didn't feel well but Saturday we went to my SIL's for dinner. The boy's had a good time and hubby did his best to enjoy himself though he didn't feel good at all. Then Sunday he stayed home and the boy's and I went to my mom's house so he could rest peacefully.

Monday hubby called off work again because he was still ill and then called and made a doctor's appointment. They said he had a stomach virus and couldn't do much about it. He got a note for returning to work on Wednesday. Also on Monday I as I told you in Monday's post that I went to a Bible Study with the MOMS Club®. I also did a lot of errands and cleaned house along with schooling the boy's.

Tuesday I did my normal thing of going to the Laundromat to do laundry only this time I didn't take the boy's because they said they weren't feeling too well either. Thank the good Lord though because they didn't get the virus their dad had. I guess they just felt blah so we didn't do school that day. I'm just so glad that they didn't get hubby's virus though.

Yesterday we got schooling all out of the way and went to the Library where I got a few books they will need for some of their school work and they picked out some books to read and then we went to the park next to the Library. The boy's had fun playing at the park and later a little girl came and played with them as well. It warms my heart to see how well they play with other children. They don't care what age or sex you are. If you are willing to play with them then they are willing to let you play with them LOL. This little girl had to been about four years old and my two are five (will be six in Jan.) and seven (will be eight in March) and they played wonderfully with her. So we stayed there for a while and came home. Yesterday I also did more cleaning on the house that I don't get to very often.

So that is what I have been up to and just haven't had the time or energy to post LOL. This is already my second post of today so I guess I am catching up some LOL. I hope no one else's family has been sick like ours. I really don't like this time of year because it doesn't take much to get sick. I guess it will be a little better in the winter months because at least then the temps will be a little more stable. Ahh living in Michigan and it's ever changing weather LOL.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Like the new look. You are getting to be like me changing all the time lol.

Anonymous said...

Hey! ... Love the new look! The pictures are wonderful!

Sorry that hubby has been sick. :( Hope he feels better soon!

Jody said...

Thank you for the compliments. Glad you like the pics too. Hehe one of few pics of me that look decent LOL.