Monday, October 1, 2007

Relaxing Day

It's been a relaxing day. Much needed since we have been on the go so much in the last few weeks. I woke up about eight a.m. The boy's woke up a bit earlier than that. Then we ate breakfast and the boy's did their routine and then we started school. We took it a little easy since they went to bed late last night. Then we pretty much lounged all day LOL. Well I did clean house a bit. The worst of it was the dishes LOL. So it wasn't too bad. It was nice not having to go any where.
Tonight I don't know what I did but I was getting stuff around for tomorrow for the boy's (printing out some papers for their schooling) and I turned my wrist a certain way and now my wrist hurts. Oh well at least it doesn't hurt to type LOL. Just to move it any other way. Hopefully tomorrow it will be better.
Tomorrow I have to go to the Laundromat to do laundry. See we rent and the house we rent has not hook-ups for washer and dryers. So that means I have to go into town and do laundry. Ugh a pain in the butt LOL. I will take the boy's along with some of their school work with us to do there. They are usually pretty good about it. That was pretty much my day. Pretty boring huh? LOL. This week I really don't have anything planned. So if my blogging is boring that is why LOL. It will be nice though not to have to run around every where though.

No comments: