Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Been so Tired and Hair Cut and Dyed

The last two day's I have not been sleeping very well. I don't know why though. I haven't been worried about anything or feel overwhelmed or anything. I probably need to do some exercises or something so I get more tired?! I would be sleeping and then all of a sudden I would wake-up. Hubby says I am not snoring so that can't be why I am waking-up. It's only been the last two day's though. Hopefully tonight I will sleep better or at least find out why I am not sleeping well. That's why I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday. I was just too tired. LOL.
On other news, I got my hair cut and dyed today. It's the shortest I have ever had it but it so needed it!! I haven't cut my hair in about a year because honestly who has the time when you are a SAHM, and homeschool mom LOL. Any time I would think about it, it was when we were doing something else. After many dye jobs and other abuse I did to my hair it was very damaged LOL. Hubby got sick of finding my hair every where too LOL. I am a heavy set person to put it politely (lol) and I probably shouldn't have cut it so short because honestly it shows my neck too much but it's not bad actually. I really do like it. Besides like I said it desperately needed it. I probably shouldn't have dyed it again either but hey at least it was a darker color so no ammonia in it. It's definitely a change. That's ok though because in most cases I like change. I grew-up an army brat so change is definitely an old friend of mine LOL. Well that's all I can think of right now to post. Maybe whenever I get enough sleep I will have more to talk about LOL.

No comments: