Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Jeep and Prayers

Well today started off well. I did some school with the boys then we went to Create and Play (MOMS Club event) and had fun making Styrofoam snowmen and then we came home. Then we spent some time with hubby (dad) and then we had dinner.

Then hubby calls from work and the jeep is acting up. He thinks it has something to do with the caliper. We are hoping it's an easy enough fix (please pray for it to be!) because tomorrow he has a plant tour at the place he may start work at and then right after that he has to go to his job now.

Thankfully my mom is letting us borrow her truck while hubby tries to figure what's going on with the Jeep. I really do hope it's nothing too serious. We really can't afford it. Granted I know my mom would help if we needed it but it's not something we like to do you know?

So if you are thinking of us please pray for hubby to find that this new job is a good start and pray that the Jeep is an easy fix. I am just trusting God to get us through since He's gotten us through a lot of things before and I am sure He will get us through this. Extra prayers are always helpful though :).

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hoping and praying that it's nothing serious!!! I know how stressful that can be. *sigh*

Hope you're having a good day! :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/