Friday, January 14, 2011

Going On's

Not much going on today. Our Jeep is hopefully getting fixed (and hoping it's not too expensive) and hubby is now at work. We borrowed my moms truck for now. We are so blessed that she has the means to helps us out and does so when ever we need it. I don't know what we would do without her! Because of the Jeep problems I wasn't able to go to a MOMS Club event today. One I really wished I could have went to but we have to do what we have to do right?

Well hubby has decided not to take the new job. There were different reasons he decided not to and I understand why. Sometimes the grass isn't always greener on the other side. He is also looking into a position at his current job that is days and makes a dollar more than what he is making now. He first wants to see what it's all about before he decides to try for it though.

As for the weekend we really don't have anything planned that I know of right now. Sunday after Church we are going to check on how our Jeep is going. We take our vehicles to hubby's cousins shop. He usually gives us a small discount (usually on labor) and does the job right. So nice to have people in the family that can do these things. Granted we still pay for everything but he gives us a little break anyway. Can't blame him he has to make money too. :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I may not post during the weekend. I figure that is family time but if I get a moment I may still post but not sure. Besides maybe I will have more to talk about by then LOL. At least more interesting? Or maybe not who knows LOL.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hope it doesn't cost too much to fix the jeep... And that you get to go to your next meeting. :)

http://scrapgrrl.com