Monday, December 6, 2010

Always Busy

Boy did this weekend go by so fast! Then again we were busy. It was a good kind of busy though. Sat. I went to the local parade/craft show(we weren't in the parade) to get MOMS Club® advertised. What was cool about that though was that we were inside the high school. It was the school my husband went to when he was teenager. What else was neat was that we were kiddie corner to the wall (every year Seniors of that year painted a wall) that hubby and his friend painted for their senior year. Let me tell you even though I didn't go to that school it brought back memories when hubby and I were teenagers! It really doesn't seem like it's been 17 years since we started dating (12 years of marriage). It was very nice to have those memories again.

After I got home from that and after lunch we left to go to another parade where my sister-in-law and brother-in-law lived. It was so cold but we watched it and the boys got more of what they (think) need....candy! LOL. It was fun though. I have to say I am so grateful for the family we have. Hubby's family has always felt like my family too. I love them as much as I love my own family.

Speaking of my sister-in-law and brother-in-law please keep them in your prayers. They are going through something right now (nothing bad :) ) and could use some prayers. I don't want to get into it too much so I am just going to ask for prayers for them. Thank you.

Sunday, we didn't go to church. Poor hubby didn't sleep well the night before and the boys ended up sleeping in. I think they needed the sleep anyway. So instead we went to visit my mom. We had a nice dinner together and enjoyed each other's company.

Today I had to get to the board meeting for MOMS Club® to make sure all the business is taking care of. We also started to talk about our end of the year banquet we have. It's not till June but we want to discuss ideas and stuff for it. It is the best time for us moms of the club! We get to dress up and feel pretty and really enjoy ourselves. I can't wait to see what we plan. It's all a surprise to the members till we sent out the invites and what not!

After the meeting I ran and did grocery shopping and came home and spent some time with the family and made an early dinner. Since hubby works afternoons now we have a pretty early dinner so he can eat with us. I feel it's important for us to eat together.

Oh and between that I of course did school with the boys. I swear I need some clones of myself LOL. Anyway I wanted to get to the Library today but I didn't get a chance to. Maybe tomorrow after I go to the Laundromat to do our laundry.

As you can see not too much has changed for me LOL. I am still as busy as ever. Maybe one day I will slow down. I do get some downtime but I notice if I am stationary too long I become antsy and irritable LOL. So maybe that is just how I am supposed to be. I love being involved in things. I am slowly learning to take breaks here and there though LOL.

Sorry I know I rambled on through this but just like my life I tend to rush through things....It is who I am I guess. Hopefully you understand what I wrote LOL. Thanks for listening to me LOL.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm the opposite. The less busy I am, the happier I am. *lol* ... And lately I've been way more busy than I want to be. ;)

http://scrapgrrl.com/