"The time will be changing again. I think on Sunday but not sure. Anyhow this is our 10th Homeschool Memoirs so this week it’s going to be about 10 timely facts about you! Write 10 interesting, crazy, weird, fun facts about you! Include facts about you as a woman, a wife, a mommy, a homeschooler, a homekeeper, a taxi-driver, a cook, etc . I only put 10 facts because I didn’t want to overwhelm you, but you’re welcome to do more! I just posted 101 Facts about myself on my blog, which you can take a look at if you should like."
- I like people who are quirky (Like me).
- I have never been a follower or leader. I just did my own thing.
- I had really low self-esteem when I was a teenager.
- I am the total opposite of who I used to be.
- I love being a mom. Yes it can be hard and sometimes I want to run away LOL but I love being a mom!
- I love to sing even though I know I sound horrible!
- When doing the dishes I have to do them in a certain order: Cups/glasses, plates and bowls, silverware and other utensils, and last pots and pans.
- Hubby actually came to me about homeschooling the boys.
- I love paper products! When in a store I love to go to the paper and school supplies section!! I don't care if it's books or pens and paper I just love it all LOL!
- Just before we were married (three weeks) we ended up with custody of hubby's three teenage brothers for a year. (We were 22 years old).
- I love my BIL's like my own brothers. Faults and all :).
- I grew-up an army brat.
- While growing-up we lived in Germany three different times and I still only know a little bit of German LOL.
- I don't like living in one house/apartment for too long. We have lived in this house(we rent) for over four years now and I am antsy to move (though we can't afford it right now LOL).
- I have to have the TV on at night to go to sleep. My mind won't shut off unless it has something else to distract it. So I put the timer on the TV. (even though I don't watch much TV during the day)
- I wake-up at 6 a.m. Mon-Friday and Sunday so I can wake -up and do my exercises.
- As soon as I wake-up my mind starts wondering again.
- I helped hubby's family take care of my MIL when she was dying of breast cancer that spread to her brain.
- I really did love my MIL! She was like another mom to me. (How lucky was I to have two awesome mom's?)
- As babies (found this out many years later) hubby and I shared a crib because my mom and his mom were friends!
- Didn't meet hubby again really till I was 16 almost 17 and we have been together every since.
- I like having my hair cut but I hate going to get it cut.
- I can cool down faster than I can warm up.
- I am Secretary of (Voluntarily) the local MOMS Club®
- I am not a very organized person.
I hope I haven't board you too much LOL. Can't wait to see what other's have said.