Since I’ve been making you work really hard on the previous Memoir themes I decided to take a little break, and do something fun! This week I want to invite you to share a few of your favourite things.
Some of my favorite things.
- 1. Getting up early in the morning and spending time with God watching the Sun rise.
- 2. Spending time with my family. Wether that's going to the zoo or sitting home just talking together. I just love spending time with them.
3. Watching the boys learn something new. I love that little glint in their eye when they finally understand something that before they didn't before.
- 4. I love learning. Which is funny because when I was younger I had no appreciation for it. Now I love learning new things. The boys and I are learning Sign Language together through books and our neighbor who knows Sign Language. It's really a joy to be learning this.
- 5. Reading. I love to just sit and read a good book. I think if I could I would just read all day long. I hope and pray my boys have this same desire as they grow up.
- 6. Ok this one is going to sound funny LOL. But I love paper. Paper products I just love them. I have had this love of paper since I was a kid. I love all kinds of paper things, books, writing paper, drawing paper, stationary. I love the things that go with them too, pencils, erasers, pens, paper clips, any office supplies, school supplies, etc...
- 7. Listening to the boys play together. Hearing their imagination as they play together is just so much fun. Makes me want to be just like them :). I just love hearing the many adventures they go on. It's usually Star Wars or Indiana Jones related LOL.
- 8. Spending time with my hubby. Now that the boys are a little older hubby and I can have a lot more time together. Even without babysitters. We can go in our room and just talk about nothing. I love that our boys respect our relationship and that we can spend some quiet time together. During these times we learn more and more about each other. Even though we have now been married for ten years we are still finding out more about each other. I love this time together!
- 9. Watching old black and white movies. I never thought much about them before till hubby started watching them. I watch them and it's like be transported to another time. Can you believe one day there was a silent movie on TV and the boys quit playing whatever they were playing and watched the whole thing? Who would have thought an old black and white silent movie would catch the eyes of children. They really loved it.
- 10. The MOMS Club® that I am in. I have met some wonderful friends through the club and my boys have met a lot of friends too. It's been a great experience and now I am taking part in the club itself by being the Secretary of the Club. Love it!!!
These are just a few of my favorite things :).