Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Well today was a busy but good day. I woke up at seven a.m. and had some breakfast and coffee and got ready and went to the Laundromat. Did the laundry got home just in time to get the boys in the jeep and off to their friends house. They had a great time and I got to spend some time with one of my friends too. After leaving there we went to the store and picked up a few things and came home. We didn't get home till after three p.m. So it was a long eventful day.

No more immediate plans for the rest of the week unless something comes up. That's ok with me LOL. I need some rest I think LOL. I hope every ones week is going well.

3 comments:

amysalli said...

glad the kids enjoyed thier play date and that you had a good time as well.

hopefully you get some rest the rest of the week.

Ami said...

I'm cleaning house (Lyssa has a friend coming on Saturday and I'm trying to unpack from our Girl Scout outing as well as get her packed for camp which starts Monday.)

Could you come help me?

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice time! :D