Monday, August 4, 2008

Friday was the Calendar planning and that went well (for the MOMS Club®).  Saturday we went to my moms for a visit.  Sunday was Church.  Today not much going on.  Was supposed to go to a MOMS Club® board meeting but that got canceled and rescheduled for tomorrow morning.  I won't be able to go to it though because I have to do laundry at the Laundromat. 

It rained a little here and now it's pretty humid ugh.  It was good to have a bit of rain though.  Not much else going on lately.  I still have things I want to blog about but I just haven't gotten to it yet LOL.  I hope everyone had a good weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Today was so supposed to be the hottest day of the year but its raining so maybe it won't be lol

Anonymous said...

It's finally warming back up here some, but we're still barely using the AC...