Thursday, July 31, 2008

Not too much going on today. We went grocery shopping today instead of tomorrow because I have a Calendar meeting with the MOMS Club® tomorrow to plan next months calendar. Then afterwards the boy's have a play-date with another MOMS Club® mom and her kids. We have been trying to get together all summer but it just hasn't worked out till now. So the boys are very excited about it LOL. So are her boys. So tomorrow is a busy day.

Yesterday we went to my BIL and SIL's house. The boys got to play with their cousins and we had a nice visit. After we left we went to McDonald's and got some hot fudge Sundaes (yum) and then went to the weekly car show in our town. This time I had forgotten my camera so no pictures. That's ok though because there really wasn't many cars there this time. Probably won't get to go again for a while though because we will be going to Church on Wednesday's again. July was a month off of Wednesday night classes but they start up again in Aug.

I have had things I wanted to blog about but I just haven't had the time. I'll try and get to them soon though. How is every one's week going?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jody, My week is going Okay. I am staying at my daughters house while she and my son-in-law are out of town. They are all teenagers and they are spoiling me. I am going to the sleep doctor today to see what other options I have since the sleep machine isn't working for me. Hope to hear from you soon.

CFC Flames '04 said...

Hot fudge sundaes! I love those :)
Not a bad week here. All still sick. Tax free weekend here though so a shopping we will go!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got to spend time with family! That's always nice. :) ... Have fun at your meeting!