Saturday, May 10, 2008

Haven't done much today except went grocery shopping. Boy's were up late last night watching the Nation Wide race so I had them take naps today. They were up way too early anyway. They are early birds LOL. No matter what time they go to bed they are usually up at seven a.m,. So they really needed it. Usually their bed time is eight o'clock but on Friday nights I usually let them stay up a little later. Last night was just a little to late though. They were a little cranky before I had them take a nap.

Tomorrow I think I will go to my mom's and spend Mother's Day with her. I'll take the boy's with me too. She loves seeing them LOL. So does her fiance. They call him Grandpa too. He's really good with the boy's. Course my mom and her fiance have been together for about 16 years now. The boy's know that my dad is their blood grandpa but they love my mom's fiance as a grandpa too. I love that the boy's have that much more people to love!!

Well we are going to be watching the Sprint Cup race so I will end this here LOL. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow love the new look. Happy Mother's Day

Anonymous said...

Jared watched the race too... I'm sure I'll hear ALL about it today. *rofl*

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!