Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's been a busy couple of days. When I get a chance I will share pics LOL. Monday we went to the Zoo. It was a good time. Then today we went with a homeschool group to a pioneer living. It was ok but not really what I expected but the boy's had a good time anyway so I guess that's all that matters. I will try to post pics of both tomorrow.

Tomorrow is laundry day at the good ol' Laundromat. So yet more running to do. Then it's Science Club with the MOMS Club. I need to get a couple more science experiments for it. Friday we will finally be able to relax LOL. I hope everyone is having a good week so far.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you have been out and about and I can't wait to see pictures

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see the pictures. I'm always curious about other zoos. (We have an awesome one here!)

Homeschool Mom said...

I wish we had a zoo! There isn't a real zoo anywhere here in the sticks! I am glad you and your boys were able to get out and have fun!