Friday, March 14, 2008

Horton Hears a Who and what I am up to.

Today I let the boy's have a day off. They have both been doing really well with their school work so I gave them a break. We went and saw the movie "Horton Hears a Who." I have to say it was a cute movie. It made one silly comment about homeschooling. The mean Kangaroo mom was saying "That's why we pouch school." when she saw Horton teaching a "class" of other animals. It was no big deal but I have seen people over the Internet get upset by it. It really wasn't a big part of the movie and I just laughed and enjoyed the movie. I wasn't expecting to really like the movie but I have to say it really was good! It had a lot of Christian content to it. I am usually not a big Jim Carrey Fan but he did a good job in this one. It also has Carol Burnett in it as the mean Kangaroo mom. I would highly recommend anyone to see this movie. I am not a big movie goer so it has to really impress me before I recommend a movie LOL.

After coming home for a bit I went grocery shopping. It's been a busy day. Actually it's been a busy week. Everyday this week I have been out and about some where. This coming week should be a little more relaxed. I still have a few things to do but not everyday like this week.

Tomorrow I have a Love and Logic thing to go to. It's actually just going to a local coffee shop with a few of my MOMS Club friends and talk about parenting and just hanging out. So it will be nice. I usually do my grocery shopping on Saturdays but I did it today instead so I won't have a lot of running to do tomorrow. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see that movie! I know the kids would love it. :)

Julie