Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm a Goof

My poor boy's LOL. I usually set my alarm for seven a.m. because at least for me I need the routine to keep me motivated LOL. But silly me I forgot that Friday I had set the alarm for hubby for five a.m. because he was going into work early so he could get off early. Well I forgot to change it back to seven and well the alarm went off I got up got things around and woke the boy's up! Yes, I woke them up at five a.m. LOL. I never even looked at the clock thinking it was just a normal day and it wasn't till the boy's were up, eating and even brushed their teeth before I realized how early it was LOL. My poor boys were by then wide awake and not able to get back to sleep LOL. Surprisingly neither of them took a nap and they were well behaved for the rest of the day. So at least that went well LOL. Especially since we had to go to the Laundromat today. I won't be making that mistake again LOL. I am pretty tired right now myself so if this makes no sense you know why LOL. Thank goodness there is spell check on here at least LOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*lol* Poor Jody... But that is funny! ;)

Julie

Unknown said...

hahaha too funny