Thursday, November 29, 2007

Blah Mood.

I won't be posting much tonight because I am in a bit of a blah mood. Tomorrow will be another day and I know I will be in a better mood. I don't know if it's because it's been a cold dreary day or because I am not to happy with a relative of mine or a mixture of both. I won't get into who or why I am upset with this person just in case they come across my blog and I really don't want to start dram within my family LOL. I don't like drama and try to avoid it as much as possible LOL.

I didn't do much today. I have just been taking it a little easy after I have been so busy for a week now. Tomorrow I don't have any plans either and right now that is ok with me LOL. I can actually stay home and relax for a few days. Other than Church and regular grocery shopping we don't have plans for the weekend as of yet anyway. I think I will like to just have a relaxing weekend. I need a break from all the running around. I get cranky if I don't get some down time LOL. Maybe that's why I feel so blah today LOL. God will get me through it so I know I will be ok. Ever have those blah attitude days? LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! *lol* Do I ever have blah days!... Luckily, they don't happen too terribly often, but they do come now and then. *sigh*

Hope you're feeling better tomorrow!

Hugs!
Julie

Unknown said...

most of this month I was in a blah mood