Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Blah Day

It really wasn't a bad day. It was just a day that made me feel blah I guess. We went to the Laundromat to do laundry and also did school with the boy's there. The day was a very dreary day though. It only rained a little today but it was cloudy and no sun out. When there is no sun out I seem to be more tired and blah in feeling then I do when it's out shining. I felt so tired today even though I got enough sleep last night. Or at least I think I did LOL. I don't remember waking up at any time. All though I do remember dreaming a lot. Maybe that and the weather had a lot to do with it.
Other than going to the Laundromat we didn't do much. I mean we did finish up school when we got home but not much after that. I didn't do much of anything else at all. Tomorrow I will concentrate on getting the house in order. It's not horrible but it does need to be straitened. I was just feeling to blah today. Ok I am sure you are board of hearing my blah day so I will stop now LOL. Tomorrow is another day!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

today is going to be a blah day for me, rain all day

Jody said...

I hope you had an ok day after all LOL. Ugh the rainy day's. I guess it's better than snow though LOL.