Friday, September 28, 2007

Starting New

I have decided to start new with a new blog. My other one I just didn't update. This one I think I will keep more on track. At least I hope so LOL. With being a SAHM and homeschool mom I just haven't had the time to post much. This year is a little more scheduled so hopefully I will be able to keep up posting.
Anyway for those who never seen my other blog I will tell you a little bit about me. As I said before I am a SAHM and homeschool mom. I have two boy's ages seven and five. My five year old will be six in Jan so not too far from now. I have also been married to my hubby for nine years now and we have been together for fourteen years.
Most important to say about me I would say I am a Christian, homeschool, sahm, and wife. God is one of the many reason we have chosen to homeschool our boy's. There seems more to add as we go along. This is our third year of homeschooling. This is the first year I am teaching two. So far it's going well. I think my youngest likes to do whatever his older brother is doing so he isn't much trouble at all. My older son hasn't given me that many problems really either. Maybe when we first started but that was more of us all getting adjusted. More me than him though since he has never been in the public school system. Now that this is our third year things run more smoothly and it's more easy going. Now I can't imagine not homeschooling and hope to never have to send them to school. We enjoy being together so much. Yes, there are day's I want to pull all my hair out LOL but not as much as one would think. The boy's after doing their work will pretty much go play together and don't need me to be with them 24/7 LOL. They are happy to just go play in their room. Which leaves me with sometime for just me and to clean the house. So all in all things are good for us. Sorry if this is just ramblings LOL. I am a little rusty LOL. Hopefully I will improve as I blog more. I hope you all have a great day.

No comments: