Monday, May 12, 2008

Today we didn't do too much except go to the Library to return a few books and to pick-up some new ones. Other than that it's been a pretty relaxing day. This week I don't have a lot planned other than Friday going to the MOMS Club Bible study. We are hoping to save gas by not going out too much. We really need to just be home anyway. We do a lot of things which can be good but there is such a thing as too much of a good thing LOL.

I am thinking in a week or two Chord will be finished with his school work. I will of course like I said keep working with them a bit over the summer but we will take a bit of break. I think we will have a good summer. Other than that not much planned. I hope everyone had a good weekend and a good day!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I really want a day like that lol to do nothing sounds perfect

Anonymous said...

Aren't the gas prices awful!!... You can't afford to go anywhere these days. *sigh*

I think we were up to $3.79 a gallon yesterday.