Thursday, May 1, 2008

I don't really have anything to blog about today. We just had a relaxing day today. Which was very much needed. Tomorrow (Friday) we are going to take the boy's to see the movie Iron Man . Boy's have been wanting to see that movie. Hubby suggested we all go see it tomorrow. We plan on going sometime in the morning so it won't be crowed since most kids will be in school. Well that's about all I have to talk about today. Sorry I am just so boring today LOL. I hope everyone had a good day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would think the movie would also be cheaper in the daytime too. We have dollar days in the other town over but they are on Mon or Tues I think and its not so much getting into the movie but if we stuff the kids before we go they won't want the other stuff and that's what adds up lol

Anonymous said...

I've not heard of that movie... You'll have to let us know what you think of it. :)